There are numerous benefits when it comes to seeing a medium or psychic, such as peace of mind about important factors in your life and understanding your life on a deeper level. However, the journey to finding the right medium can be quite difficult – especially if you don’t know where to begin looking.
Here are the steps on how to tell if a medium is real or fake:
- Read their reviews.
- Look into what they got right or wrong about you.
- Understand the work of mediums.
- If they are asking you too many questions.
- Ask yourself if they are too vague.
- If they are actively listening to you.
It’s not easy, but it is doable. Let’s break down each step to help you understand how to find the right medium.
- Read Their Reviews
When looking at reviews of mediums, it is essential to find ones who have had positive comments about them because you want to make sure that you are not being scammed out of your money and your time. Make sure that the comments are pretty lengthy because you will be able to learn more about the experience the person had and understand what you are looking for versus what others were wanting out of the experience. Remember, every person wants something different, so finding a comment that is similar to what you are looking for will help you decide what is best for you and what seems real or fake.
You want to make sure the comments say:
- They helped the person learn more about themselves.
- The psychic gave accurate readings.
- That they had a great experience.
- That they offered a good price.
- They have a wide variety of psychics such as tarot readings, angel card readings, astrology readings, dream interpretation, and numerology readings.
- That they are open to having a phone call, chat in person, or video call meeting.
- Look Into What They Got Right or Wrong About You
It is essential to compare the hits and misses from a psychic because that will tell you if they are legit. If they keep missing vital details of your life, then that can bring up red flags that something is not right. Remember, mediums do not have magical powers, so they will not know everything about your life, so they will miss some details, but they should see some features in your life.
Some mediums will blame the subject and turn the misses into hits which is something to watch out for. Ensure that the medium will own up to their misses, not blame you, and know that maybe the message was for someone else. Mediums can also blame the dead for their mistakes because they could not pick up the communication fast enough and get the exact translation.
Keep in mind that comparing how much the medium got right or wrong about you is crucial in determining whether they are real and fake or just the right fit for you.
- Understand The Work of Mediums
Before going to a psychic, it is necessary to comprehend how they work and what they are used for. Mediums are there to aid people in answering long-awaited questions about:
- Their family backgrounds
- Their relationships with friends or boyfriends
- Aspects of their careers.
There are different types of readings that a medium can do, and they are:
- Tarot readings: A 78- card deck used to interpret the energy surrounding the client.
- Angel card readings: A deck of specialized cards that help get answers from their own spiritual advisors, including angels or other guides.
- Astrology readings: They use your birth chart to analyze where the planets were when you were born, now, and in your future. These answer questions about love, career, finances, and other aspects of your life.
- Dream interpretation: This explains your dreams’ meanings using symbols you saw during the dream, and these can bring up feelings and answers about your current life.
- Numerology readings: They use your name and date of birth to do calculations, and the numbers will express your strengths and weaknesses.
Mediums help people get closure with answers to questions they have been yearning for fo a long time. You can tell they are real if you leave the session with some peace and closure because then you know they can communicate with different psychics in the spirit world. However, if you leave the session feeling more confused than before, that is a sign that they are most likely fake.
- They Are Asking You Too Many Questions
Real psychics can channel different mediums by listening to your voice and having you there with them in spirit. The only question they ever should ask is for your name if they are legitimate. If you realize they are asking numerous questions, they will probably try to connect the dots to give you fake readings from your horoscope sign or something else. If too many questions are being asked, then that is a red flag because they try to get you to say what you want to hear, and you could not even notice it. Numerous people fall for scams like this and have to pay too much money while being deceived.
- Ask Yourself if They Are Too Vague
Mediums are there to give you a reading to help you answer questions you have about life. These readings need to be satisfying to aid you in finding clarity instead of leaving you confused. Psychics can take a similar life experience and apply it to the person if they give you a vague reading, and this means that they are faking their reading, so you return, which means more questions for you and more money for them. However, sometimes you can get answers to your questions after the reading, so if that happens, then realize that they aren’t just trying to make money; they actually care.
- Are They Are Actively Listening to You?
Listening is an important factor when going to a psychic because you are there for them to help you find peace. They are there to comfort you by listening to you and giving you factual advice and predictions based on what you have told them. Here are some ways you can tell if they are real or fake depending on how they’re listening:
- They are not scamming you: If they are carefully listening to you instead of pestering you too much.
- They are scamming you: If they keep talking and give you no time to speak, they could be trying to frighten you into thinking something is wrong to get you to come back.
What Questions Should I Ask a Psychic?
Going to a medium can be stressful, especially for your first time, if you don’t know what kind of questions to ask them. Here are some common questions that are asked:
- What do my finances look like in the future?
- Will I get promoted at work?
- What are some things you can tell me about my partner?
- Will I get back together with my ex?
- What does my circle of friends look like?
- When and will I have a child?
- When and will I get married?
- When will I find a job?
- Why did the relationship I had with my ex end?
There are many more questions on the internet that you can use to ask a psychic, and these are just some of them.
Sources: Prague Post, Net News Ledger, Observer, Psychology Today,